Erlang/OTP 22.2 is the second service release for the 22 major release with mostly bugfixes and improvements江苏快三开奖结果
OTP 22.2 Readme File
OTP 22.2 Source File
OTP 22.2 Windows 32-bit Binary File
OTP 22.2 Windows 64-bit Binary File
OTP 22.2 HTML Documentation File
OTP 22.2 Man Pages File
- The Kernel application's User's Guide now contain a Logger Cookbook with with common usage patterns.
- Numerous improvements in the new socket and net modules
- common_test: ct_property_test logging is improved
- ssl: Correct handling of unordered chains so that it works as expected
- Emacs erlang-mode function that lets the user open the documentation for an Erlang/OTP function in an Emacs buffer has been improved. Users will be asked if they want the man pages downloaded if they are not present in the system.
江苏快三开奖结果Compiling Erlang from source
You can build Erlang from source on your own, following the . Or use the script. Kerl is a script that lets you easily build Erlang with a few commands. Follow the to build.
江苏快三开奖结果Finding a source version
Follow this link that presents all released source versions, a link to the GitHub source tag, and to the README.
Pre-built Binary Packages
Most OS package managers provide pre-built binary packages. You can also download the latest stable releases . Erlang Solutions provides for OS X, Windows, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, CentOS, Raspbian and other operating systems.
- For on OS X: brew install erlang
- For on OS X: port install erlang
- For and : apt-get install erlang
- For : yum install erlang
- For : pkg install erlang
Since OTP 18.0, Erlang/OTP is released under . The older releases prior to 18.0 were released under Erlang Public License (EPL), a derivative work of the Mozilla Public License (MPL).